Avaya Cloud Office (ACO)Modules / Packages
Ready to order? Get in touch with ABTec Solutions Avaya’ sales partner today
Your All-in-One Workstream Collaboration Experience!
Get Started Today
See Rates for 2 to 99 users (except Essential package up to 20 users max.) based on Annual Contract. More users? Monthly? No Problem, Get in touch with Us Today
- Up to 20 users only
- Business phone or toll-free numbers
- Unlimited calls within US/CA
- Unlimited Business SMS
- Voicemail transcription
- Team messaging
- Document sharing
- 24×7 support
- Everything in Essentials PLUS
- No limit on number of users
- Business phone numbers in over 100 countries
- Unlimited Internet Fax
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Video meetings with up to 100 participants
- Up to 24 hour meeting duration
- Quality-of-service reports
- Popular integrations including 365, G Suite, Slack and more
- Everything in Standard PLUS
- Automatic call recording
- Single sign-on
- Multi-site admin and management
- Up to 8 digit extensions with site codes
- Hot Desking
- Advanced call handling including Whisper, Barge and more
- Video meetings with up to 200 participants
- Real-time Analytics
- Popular CRM integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk and more
- Industry-specific integrations with Canvas, Smarsh, and more
- Developer Platform and Custom Integrations
- Everything in Premium PLUS
- Device status reports
- Device status alerts
- Unlimited storage
Rates for 100 to 999+ users based on Annual Contract. More users? Monthly? No Problem, Get in touch with Us Today
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cloud Office?
Cloud Office is a cloud-based communications system with enterprise grade voice, video, IM/messaging, meetings, conferencing and collaboration. With Cloud Office you can easily connect all your workers, whether in the office, mobile, or remote to a single system regardless of their location.
Are all my calls secure with Cloud Office?
Yes. Cloud Office uses encryption to safeguard your day-to-day business communication to ensure secure voice between endpoints on the network, including desk phones, conference phones, and the Cloud Office mobile app and desktop app.
What features are included with Cloud Office?
Cloud Office delivers a rich set of features for your business communication solution. You’ll get everything you need in one complete system with one low price including voice, video, messaging/IM, online meetings and conferencing, multiple extensions, auto attendant, call forwarding, and more.
Can I use Cloud Office mobile apps with my service?
Yes. All Cloud Office customers can use the mobile app at no additional cost. The app provides access to your entire Avaya Cloud Office communication solution. The app is downloadable from the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
What types of reports can be generated?
Cloud Office gives you the ability to create reports with historical call data, such as inbound and outbound call volume, total number of calls, information about missed/answered calls, average calls per day/per user, times, and more.
Are there available avenues to ensure Cloud Office is the best fit for my business?
Customers may have the opportunity to engage in a Proof of Concept (POC). For more details, please contact us to arrange for POC
What is Cloud Office Phone for Desktop?
Cloud Office Desktop is the Avaya collaboration app for your desktop PC and Macintosh. This all-in-one application lets you run all your voice calls, and text from a single app. Web and video conferencing are enabled through a clientless web-client that is available anywhere in the world.
How long does Cloud Office take to activate?
Your account and phone number are activated immediately, and your phones will arrive in 5-7 business days, depending on the shipping method.
What training is available?
These courses are available for Cloud Office Customer Administrators:
- 64010W – Introducing Cloud Office Service Web (30 mins)
- 64020W – Administering Cloud Office (60-90 mins)
We're Here To Help!
10335-178 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T5S 1R5 Canada
M-F: 8am – 6pm