The rise in frequency of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) has increased the demand for Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI) that could link the child, parents, clinicians, educators, advocates, funders, federal and municipal governments into a single system. As a matter of fact, there are numerous ASD targeted applications, however, more app creators are turning their attention to the particular learning needs of kids or educators on the autism spectrum, but none with a single application that links all concerned parties.
TN ActiveCare™ (TNAC) – an HIPAA compliant – is the cutting-edge in-service clinical treatment platform helping families and treatment service providers for over a decade to manage treatment session, data collection and client care management for thousands of children with ASD guided remotely by clinicians and frontline staff. With TN ActiveCare™, service providers and parents can:
- Quickly create Individualized Program Plans (IPPs),
- Develop remotely delivered treatment programs,
- Automatically manage client skill development and mastery,
- Monitor behavior appearance and fade-out,
- Budget treatment plans by insurance provider,
- Enable guardian-clinician communication,
- Collect in-session data via PC, laptop, and iPad,
- Perform statistical analysis with advanced data management tools, and
- Deliver peer-to-peer tele-health collaboration via enhanced session video clip tagging and sharing.
TN ActiveCare™ is a web/cloud-based system that allows consultants, families, and other professionals to create, access, and manage multi-client information regardless of location, on an individualized and continuous basis. TN ActiveCare™ currently allows real-time recording and collection of EIBI session data, automated graphing of data, and secure uploading of the data to an electronic storage base.
Uniquely configurable TN ActiveCare™ to manage the individual contexts of the client and clinical team, TN ActiveCare™ is positioned to play a role in maintaining service continuity for children with ASD during medical outbreak situation and other significant events like travel opportunities and scenarios where the clinician or therapist and client cannot physically meet
- Guardians, in tandem with the clinician, speech, and/ or behavioral therapists via teleconference, play a significant role in managing their child’s ongoing positive developmental gains. With guidance, parents can remotely deliver their child’s treatment program plan and capture critical session data, uploading it to the TN ActiveCare™ platform.
- Clinicians can then observe the results in graphical and report formats to adjust the client’s treatment plans as needed. Parents may capture behavior events via video during sessions and submit clips of these to the behavior specialist, who tags moments for quick viewing by the clinician for a full 360° view of the client’s progress. The entire team keeps track of progress through tagged notes and ongoing, evolving conversations in TN ActiveCare™ without needing to send a single character of client data via email.
While other platforms for ASD treatment are more generalized, offering only scheduling calendars, documentation, reporting, and billing, TN ActiveCare™ offers these too plus ASD-specific tools to create IPPs, track skill development and mastery, provide statistical analysis, enable the creation of unique-to-client/ service provider libraries of skills and behaviors, and so much more. Over a decade of working closely with service providers and listening to what drives successful skill development and mastery in ASD treatment, TN ActiveCare™ is the must-have for all service providers, clinicians, therapists, and parents of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder to effectively influence the most positive treatment outcomes.